BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - FRESH FIRE (7)

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL


DATE: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3,2021


TOPIC: FRESH FIRE (7)


TEXT: Gen 14:22-23

_But Abram said to the king of Sodom, "I have raised my hand to the Lord, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, and have taken an oath 23 that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread or the thong of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, 'I made Abram rich.'_


LESSON

Men on fire are men that know the sure promises of God. It takes such understanding to be firmly committed to the course of Christ.


Gen 12:1

_The Lord had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you_


Gen 18:18-19

_Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him. For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."_ 


Gen 14:22-23

 _But Abram said to the king of Sodom, "I have raised my hand to the Lord, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, and have taken an oath 23 that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread or the thong of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, 'I made Abram rich.'_


Heb 13:5-6

_Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."   So we say with confidence,"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.What can man do to me?"_  


Challenges come to all but men of faith see his promises more real than any challenge that comes at any time.This was so real to Abraham that he refused a short cut that has a negative implication on the future.

Do you see his promise so real? Do you depend on him in prayers as the absolute way? Do you focus on learning his ways because you know the door to the kingdom is Jesus? 


He is the way, the truth and the life.

Men of faith are men that know the promises, lay hold of the promise and choose the way of the kingdom. If you believe in the promise, you will work the way of the kingdom.


PRAYER ALERT

Thank for your word that cannot fail. I receive the illumination to see the treasures of your divine promises in the name of Jesus


Dr Akinlade Isaiah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - INCUBATING THE FIRE(3)

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - REVELATION OF HIS GLORY (3)

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - ON THE EAGLES WING (1)