BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - REST IS IN HIS PRESENCE

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL


DATE: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18,2021


TOPIC: REST IS IN HIS PRESENCE


TEXT: Ex 33:14(NIV)

_The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest._


LESSON


The mark that distinguishes believers as the chosen is the manifest presence. True rest lies in him. This is true in reality by this manifest presence. 


The possibilities that find expression through his manifest presence are indeed enormous. His goodness is his presence.


Ex 33:19

 _And the Lord said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion._


We were not only redeemed by the blood but we have access by his blood to his presence which is the holy of holies (Heb 10:20)


Heb 10:20-22

_By a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water._


The flesh was cut for blood to be shed. Likewise,  the one that denies the flesh is given access to the manifest presence. You can't have your way and know his ways!


PRAYER ALERT

Teach me your ways oh! Lord.


Author: Dr Akinlade Isaiah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - THE COMMONWEALTH

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - INCUBATING THE FIRE(3)

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - REVELATION OF HIS GLORY (3)