BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - FOLLOW THE SON INTO GLORY

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL


DATE: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2021


TOPIC: FOLLOW THE SON INTO GLORY


TEXT: Matt 11:28(NIV)

_"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest._


LESSONS

This is a promise of the son to all who believe in him because of the price he has paid. It was not a mere talk, he actually paid the price. He descended from glory to be human flesh and suffered the worst death just to secure the doors of the eternal treasure house unto men forever. He paid the price and suffered for us. In becoming a son, our understanding of the price he paid and the zeal to see the priceless treasure he procured for us being maximized must be top in our heart. Have you seen the joy of having eternal life through Jesus? what does it mean to you now? Can you see the power of indwelling Spirit sending life to your soul? The joy of the finished work in Christ is the fuel to grow into sonship. Nothing can confront you that you cannot solve all because of this new life that you have in Christ. There is rest indeed in him.

Yours is to continue the good work  

_"You are my war club,my weapon for battle — with you I shatter nations,with you I destroy kingdoms,  with you I shatter horse and rider,with you I shatter chariot and driver, with you I shatter man and woman,with you I shatter old man and youth,with you I shatter young man and maiden, with you I shatter shepherd and flock,with you I shatter farmer and oxen,with you I shatter governors and officials.’’_ Jer 51:20-23


PRAYER ALERT


Thank you father for the blessings the son has made available for the sons through his sufferings. I walk in this blessing to stand as a son representing him on this earth in the name of Jesus!


AUTHOR: DR AKINLADE ISAIAH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - REVELATION OF HIS GLORY (3)

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - INCUBATING THE FIRE(3)

BUILDERS DEVOTIONAL - ON THE EAGLES WING (1)